Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet's new Ego gun

Originally posted by steven09 (Exodus Capt)
it comes back to the cocker v Timmy days...

Which is better neither they both rock...

you got to fire one to judge which marker is the one for you

no point us telling you what we preffer as your the one who will be using one.

The price tag is very competitve i understand that but the nexus has quite a few more parts on..

Im sure jack will post up full spec soon of what i have probably missed.

If you have always been a cocker lover buy a DC2
if you havnt they buy an ego you will love it

steve
I'm a cocker lover, i was just wondering what your thoughts on it would be.

Cheers for the responce
-EDD

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
the offset rise is a good idea but as you will most probably be using a halo (time for a new hopper too planet:D ). Unless ive got it wrong they are force fed,so the paint wont bounce anyway as the stack is pushing the ball into place. Correct?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by lettucecheesecake
the offset rise is a good idea but as you will most probably be using a halo (time for a new hopper too planet:D ). Unless ive got it wrong they are force fed,so the paint wont bounce anyway as the stack is pushing the ball into place. Correct?
For most the hopper yes, but not for the last 15 or so balls.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Originally posted by Jon S
Thanks. I saw the planet description but it didnt mention which way or how much the offset is.
which way? if u mean which side, it is slightly to the right if your aiming down the gun.

how much - not much but it is clearly visible when u look down into it.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
in essence not a side feed in the slightest not only do the balls drop downards from a vetical position but the feedneck is situated above the body not into the side of it, it is also definately to the right and i will bet my w@nking arm on it - if im wrong please feel free to put me right and pm me ur address to send my arm to.

im looking forward to see what the nexus'd version of it will look like though - and could they acutally take that much weight of it or will the milling be for looks only.

buddha - the guy you know said nothing about chopped balls, can we assume that the guy never had any to report?

Jamie B

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2001
The jungle
Originally posted by johnmassive
in essence not a side feed in the slightest not only do the balls drop downards from a vetical position but the feedneck is situated above the body not into the side of it, it is also definately to the right and i will bet my w@nking arm on it - if im wrong please feel free to put me right and pm me ur address to send my arm to.
Score! you have pm, and I have a new spare arm! (please clean it first)

definately to the left.:)

Anybody want to buy an arm? just cleaned.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
arm sent ill even throw in a classy casio '97 to....bugger ;)

[wtd:UK] a w@nking arm.

will buy second's, caucasion only, no tattoos, watch optional.