Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet's new Ego gun

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by sykesg
Surely all you need is a decent force feed hopper, new Halo B say, and there is no chance of any kind of ball bounce because of the constant pressure. But I guess it would be handy for non-force feed loaders (revy's) or eggs with lowish battery's.
Gareth you do still get bounce in the stack with a Halo, i helped test for this with a mate of mine and a very expensive Oscilloscope connected to the eye of an XMag (which is at the bottom of the stack as opposed to the side) and the readings were very suprising. the egg bounced up to 5mm i think and the Halo 2-3mm which in theory is enough to allow a chop if the bolt strikes at the highest point of the bounce (a few mils up the feed neck!) that is why most guns have a few milisecond delay from trigger pull and fire command

if the offset on the ego eliminates this then hey presto a marker that can fire directly on the go command!!

god i'm a nerd sometimes:rolleyes: :D

Big Up To Planet

Just wanted to say, Big Up to Planet on there first marker, what a gat.... All i will say to you all is get yr arse down to Planet and try them out, then say what you think... ;)

Before getting the Ego i was shootin the DC2, but now i think i am going to have to clear some more room on that top shelf....

l8r Slick ;)