The Home Of European Paintball

Platinum member?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Equinox,

You are completely entitled to your opinion, and considering the amount of banning I've done in the last month (about 5) they were ALL for people either being 5yr old idiots or those trying to sell illegal DVD copies.

As for the forums cost, that's entirely your choice as to subscribe. PM box limit is hardly a major issue with a little regular update, and now it's a lot easier to see when you are running short on space, also now with the new board people can easily link to their IM of choice through their profile which shows up on every post.

As for feedback, like everyone else said you never had it before.

With sigs, half the world wants them and half the world turns them off in their view settings so you never see them anyway.

My other posts outline how I hardly think its a bum deal...

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
MrPink said:
I kept it quiet for two long years. But you stopped the payments. I never bluff Glen ;)
Is this the infamous "Paris Pic"? with the whole Lycra get up?

If so I've probably got it at higher quality...;)

Also got one of the offender in question passed out with his head through a chair.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
cov boy said:
So what's a platinum member.......
A platinum member is a user that can use all the facilitys that the old forums had with a trader feedback forum oh and a private platinum forum.

But now you have to pay for the use of those facilties.

Personally i would of thought a donate button would have been better i would of happily made a donation, but know we are being forced into paying for priviledges we had in the past ( and i mean by forced that if we dont pay we dont get what we used to have)

Skeet

Platinum Member
OOOOOOHH!! Lookie! A BANDWAGON!!!! [runs]

I am now a Platinum Plus member and damn proud of it.
I have to agree really...I mean, they are a business...I personally wouldnt want to see P8nt fade away into insolvency

I have been using teh forums for years...and hasnt cost me anything....so I think it acceptable, to give something back.

NOw...when should I expect my free stuff and copy of PGI!!?