Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Platinum upgrade not working

Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
Hey

as the title says, I'm just trying to upgrade with the year subscription (because i want to buy lots of cool stuff!) but when I i'm about to check out through paypal on the next page it says

"The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again."

i thought it was because i was on my iPad, but I've tried my desktop as well and still no better?

Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
Still no good, probably haven't had chance to sort out.

Instead of starting a new thread ill just ask here if thats okay?

Is it 2 weeks from the date you've joined or from when you hit 20 messages, that your restrictions are lifted?

Cause I need to spend money please ;)

Skagbo

Skagbo
Sep 9, 2016
Denmark
Have same problem, and have payed the 8 pounds to the email address in the check out over paypal, still nothing new on my profile.
Have written to the email, that i.e. have payer the upgrade feed, but no answer.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Jamie, et al, apologies for the problem you are encountering.
About two weeks ago, I started getting messages from Paypal that said I had a problem with P8ntballer.com - as soon as I get something like that, I whooof it over to Bon coz he's our technical guy.
I'm able to do 80% of the stuff on here but this is an instance that's out of my remit.

I'll give Bon another polite prod and I have no doubt he'll sort it out.
@Bon @admin
Once again, sorry guys, I hope to take your money soon enough :)

Pete

PS Cheers for the heads-up Jay, I hope all's well !

Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
Hi Jamie, et al, apologies for the problem you are encountering.
About two weeks ago, I started getting messages from Paypal that said I had a problem with P8ntballer.com - as soon as I get something like that, I whooof it over to Bon coz he's our technical guy.
I'm able to do 80% of the stuff on here but this is an instance that's out of my remit.

I'll give Bon another polite prod and I have no doubt he'll sort it out.
@Bon @admin
Once again, sorry guys, I hope to take your money soon enough :)

Pete

PS Cheers for the heads-up Jay, I hope all's well !
Thats no problem robbo :D
Just cant give the money away these days! Haha;)

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Thanks for letting us know, made a change, hopefully it will process through in the next 24 hours.