Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

played with some good freinds today

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
Well i played today for the first time in a long time and it was a pleasure to be there playing with Peter , Marcus , Nick , and Mel .
I was a bit rusty first game and suceeded in reliasing mid dive into a teabag that i had my pots on the front ( I was not wearing a pack) with the momentum i had it would have taken a feat equal to detecting the Higgs Boson particle, so pulling out of the dive was very unsucessfull which gave a laugh to all the spectators.
I then, in the second game, also suceeded in shooting myself in the foot on my way to a lay down coke.
But third game i found my feet and started to get into the game. So its time to lose some weight i think and put in a good show next time .
sorry Outrage guys if i haven't mentioned you, but i see you guys all the time and it was kinda special for me to be playing with the above mentioned people. :)

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Good days balling yesterday, my thanks to John & Jackie for letting us destroy their garden :) Mark for laying on food (who will be at the next event too) & all the guys who Reffed when the Ref's didn't turn up!

I think the meltdown made a massive difference this time as before teams have been slaughtered on the buzzer from 1 well timed run. This made for a more lively game I noticed there was much more emphasis on pushing the buzzer where before it got forgotten about in favour of murdering runners ;) Oh and of course the point blank mugging from each side of that little block!

I hope for the April 17th event we have more teams & I hope the old school pros come and play again... oh & special thanks to Markus for testing the structural integrity of the telegraph poles with his chin.... (anyone that missed it he ran into the frame chin first bounced off & didn't even blink!)

Reactions: wiggles01

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
John go and knock yourself up some stabalisers in the workshop and you will be fine :)
If you send the footage of you doing the rolly-polly into the T-bag to you've been framed it'll cover the cost :)

Ed

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
It was good to see some of the "Old Skool" ballers yesterday, the Impressive Chin/Buzzer hit from Marcus was good, and you are correct, he didnt even flinch.

Good to see some new faces as well as some old faces.

John and Jackie Sosta, many thanks for this tourney series, its does get better and better with each time played, and thank you Kee and Empire for the new kit that the Redskins were using for the first time yesterday, the new Empire Axe was amazing.

See you soon.

Phil

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
A big congrats to everybody who was there yesterday and a massive thanks to John, Jackie and Danni for looking after us all day long and that includes the Outrage guys who took a bunch of has-beens into their team and told us what to do; they were a bunch of real nice guys and we really enjoyed playing alongside them all.

I have to make one special mention however and that's for Jackie Sosta ... that woman must have an eight litre bladder because she stayed up in the halfway line observation tower looking after all the score-keeping from about 9.30 till about 4 ... and trust me, I didn't see one bedpan in sight .. now either, that gal had a tenner lady pad the size of a frikkin duvet or she held on tight with a crotch-clench of a vice .. either way, I was impressed!!.

A mahoosive thanks also to my brother, Marcus and Nicky T for helping out the pension wreckin crew ... we kicked butt ... it mighta been sagging butt, but we kicked it nevertheless ..