Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player age?

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
I'm only 15. The field I play at it seems 15 is pretty much the median age. There are usually a lot of 13-16 year olds, and then the adults make up the other half. I make enough money off my website to play once a week or once every two weeks, plus a decent starter kit like a Spyder Compact and JT Spectra mask (I got for cheeeeeeeeeap!)...

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
I'm fifteen, and was introduced to paintball about a month ago. The field I play at, have lots of age groups. I have seen at least a 40 year old guy, and the youngest I have seen is 10. (he might not have been ten, but he sure looked it) :D

I,ve seen all ages we get a lot of kids up on site mostly 12+ but I do know ten year olds who have played else were. Pledge the youngest member of our team played his fisrt tourney at thirteen like you say too young for the beer and luckly for him he's tall so not too many dummys being spat out when he's lit some one up.

We have a tourney coming up so he's busy being real nice to his mum and thinking paper round. Short womans only twelve still and has asperations to be the youngest female pro player we shall see shoes or paintball ok if you can have both.

At the other end of the scale we had a 60th birthday complete with the 60 year old player. Middle aged Auntys getting the flags whilst their nephews looked on and even my dad has threatened to play now.

p8ntboy87

God First
Nov 22, 2001
FLYIN OVER YOUR BUNKER
Visit site
I think it depends on what age they feel like they can play, when i was 10 i didnt want to get hit with a paintball, but at 12, i was like " hey that wasn't so bad, let's do it again" , also, if they can't handle the marker, they don't need play, one of my friend's brother is like 10 and he has a marker, and he can't handle it, he was shootin at some of us, when we didn't have masks or anything(kid is crazy),,,, you get what i mean???!!!................

The adrenaline, the rush, the excitement, the game!!!
That's what it's all about!!!:)