Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player age?

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Y2chris, why u keep avin a go @ bunka imp? This is the second post i ve seen where u have replied after his post givin him a hard time!
Take it sumwhere else shorty, that s not what these boards are here for!

Mak D :cool:

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
im 14 (15 in june) and I'm playin my first Millenium in Amsterdam!
Im runnin on an E-blade and Angel Air and my sponsors are Wdp, Dye and Paintball Warehouse!

:D Ill bunker all of y'all old asses! :p

Dave;)

whitecross

ooooohh! stars
Apr 21, 2003
basel switzerland
Visit site
hey, get some respect for your elders(31) , ah who cares, i took the piss constantly out of people my age when i was yours because i knew that it would come around, so bring it on, ya little whipper snapper. ive been playing rec ball 2-3 times a year for about 10 years. and only now do i buy my own marker , because the time has come to play regular, b4 im toooooo old, aint never gonna happen .

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by cockersrule
its cos he thinks his team is the best cos they did well in DIVISIOV 4 of m25 league....
Lol ideal, bit of a power trip then! Obviously hasn t been ripped open by the big boys yet, see wot he says then lol

TyroneD.Ni

Jul 15, 2002
N.Ireland
Visit site
i started early 15 but all my team have been playing since they where 14! good thing is we r all good players and get training from escarmouche so we will become a good team!
We r playing r first milenium in amsterdamn and r hoping to do very well! hopefully our sponsors will see the talent and sign lots of deals :)