Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player age?

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Am 19 been playin for bout 8 months now, didnt really get any chance to 'get started' as it where. Sid bein the nice guy that he is decided to throw me in @ the deep end, so I played ma first tourney @ the indoors in Febuary :cool: Happy to be kickin ass with The Clan and happy in general that i met these guys and especially that i met Big Sid, if it wasn t for him there would be no Mak D at all :eek:

Cheers Sid ;)

ur prodigy

Mak D :cool:

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69
Y2chris, why u keep avin a go @ bunka imp? This is the second post i ve seen where u have replied after his post givin him a hard time!
Take it sumwhere else shorty, that s not what these boards are here for!

Mak D :cool:

Cheers m8 for your backup as you said he hasnt played with the big boys yet (well done in div 4 chris you should be proud!!!)

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Eddy - The Troggs
I am 13 and a Tourney player. Any1 younger than me then plz shout out!
One of our players on the team is only 13 playing MM the eldest being I think it was 37ish (OG :)) the rest of us are mid-late 20's or early 30's but age has nothing to do with it which is great in this sport all you have to do is be able to point the long thin bit where those roundy things come out at anything moving on the other side of the field and pull the trigger :D

The only problem with these younger players is they are so bloody small and quick :p

And anyone who plays earns respect so keep on rockin young n old.

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
our whole team is made up of 17-19 year olds, it rocks, we are our own responsibility. no bossy 'adult figure'.

Hp