The Home Of European Paintball

Player diary: CPS Rome 2014

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
http://pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk/

Okay so I've been blogging about my paintball life so far in 2014. I figured I would share this one as I now have my first major event under my belt.

I usually copy my posts in but this is a big one with pictures and shizz so your best off clicking the link!

I will be carrying this on for the CPPS, training and any major events I do in the future (the CPS and perhaps a PSP event and/or Campaign). Therefore if it's something that people are interested in, I would greatly appreciate feedback:

What aspects of the diary interest you (game plans / experiences off the field / planning / event reviews)? What doesn't interest you? Is there any insight I missed that you would like me to include?

Let me know and I'll hopefully make this more entertaining for all and not just a diary for myself to jack off to when I'm an old has-been.

Luke

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
Hey there,

Just gave it a quick skim read and will definitely read the whole blog properly tonight. Looks like a great read.
On the subject of a great read, I couldn't help but click the link to your Facebook page - hilarious!