Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Player looking for team 2018

Discussion in 'UK Southern Paintball League (UKSPL)' started by CharlieDTP, Apr 4, 2018.

1. CharlieDTP Member

CharlieDTP
    Message Count:
    Hi all,

My name is Charlie and I’m looking to come back to the beautiful game. Hoping to post this message and perhaps go from there.

A little background:
    I played between 2005 and 2011 for various teams in the UK. To list a couple of examples, SPOD (based at Campaign) and East Coast Irritant briefly. I also played in Chile whilst working out there. Level was Millenium Div 1 but I think I’m looking for just consistent games with the social element as a start.

I am 29, live and work in central London. Can travel, re- purchase gear etc. I’m assuming most teams will have some level of sponsorship so holding off for now. :)

Hope this lands with you guys. Looking forward to meeting the UK paintball community as it is today.

Best Wishes,

Charlie

TrappStar likes this.
  2. TrappStar charlie trapp

TrappStar
    Message Count:
    Welcome back Charlie. You have the same name as me! Try to come to campaign on Sunday I’ve just come back to the sport again after 5 years out. first walk on in 5 years on Sunday can’t wait!!

CharlieDTP likes this.
  3. CharlieDTP Member

CharlieDTP
    Message Count:
    Hi Charlie.

Thanks for the post and great work on the name ;).

I might just come along. It has been a while but the bug is back! I can’t seem to be able to PM you. Has that functionality been removed from this forum?

TrappStar likes this.
  4. TrappStar charlie trapp

TrappStar
    Message Count:
    I have Sent you a PM mate

5. dfr350 Sad but true

dfr350
    Message Count:
    I replied to you on the SAD recruit thread CharlieDTP. Hopefully see you both sunday:)

TrappStar likes this.