Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player looking for team 2018

CharlieDTP

Apr 4, 2018
Hi all,

My name is Charlie and I’m looking to come back to the beautiful game. Hoping to post this message and perhaps go from there.

A little background:
I played between 2005 and 2011 for various teams in the UK. To list a couple of examples, SPOD (based at Campaign) and East Coast Irritant briefly. I also played in Chile whilst working out there. Level was Millenium Div 1 but I think I’m looking for just consistent games with the social element as a start.

I am 29, live and work in central London. Can travel, re- purchase gear etc. I’m assuming most teams will have some level of sponsorship so holding off for now. :)

Hope this lands with you guys. Looking forward to meeting the UK paintball community as it is today.

Best Wishes,

Charlie

Reactions: TrappStar

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
Welcome back Charlie. You have the same name as me! Try to come to campaign on Sunday I’ve just come back to the sport again after 5 years out. first walk on in 5 years on Sunday can’t wait!!

Reactions: CharlieDTP

CharlieDTP

Apr 4, 2018
Hi Charlie.

Thanks for the post and great work on the name ;).

I might just come along. It has been a while but the bug is back! I can’t seem to be able to PM you. Has that functionality been removed from this forum?

Reactions: TrappStar

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
Hi Charlie.

Thanks for the post and great work on the name ;).

I might just come along. It has been a while but the bug is back! I can’t seem to be able to PM you. Has that functionality been removed from this forum?
I have Sent you a PM mate