Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

player needed for cpps 28th feb

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
Alright guys
A friend and myself are looking at entering the cpps 3man on the 28th feb.
There is currently only the two of us possibly a 3rd (but not deffinte) so a garunteed 3rd/4th player is needed.
Anyone can play not looking for anyone in particular just aslong as you pay your way and are wanting to have a laugh regardless of the result.
Though please be warned I have some tourny experince ( approx 4 tournies) but not loads and havn't played since june, my friend has played scenario for a couple of years but has not played on sup air before. So please don't expect to win every game (though we will be seing if we can get some training in before).
If anyones interest can you please leave a message on here or drop me a pm so i can get back to you.
cheers
will

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
You'll enjoy it mate, its a great event! A lot of laughs to be had in the 3man

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
asylumdave only heard positive things about it so looking forward to it as i have been playing nspl which i cant fault.
Cool3108- we are in bangor but we could possibly arrange transport along the main route without detouring to drasticly,any age as long as you are over 13 (i believe thats the cpps age limit? someone please correct me if i am wrong), at the minute though mate i think i am sorted for a player, but if that falls through will drop you a pm if you like?
will