Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Want to play thread.

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
Shogun

We're looking to pick up 3 more players able to venture Eastwards and playing the EEPL - Centurio (www.centurio-eepl.com) series combined with a selection of UK events. Training will be twice a month at D7 North in Bury in accordacne with our training schedule. We are currently building a support base to help the 2008 campaign. I am looking for players who can commit to an absolute minimum of 2 international events next year and who have, ideally, a years tournament experience (although a good attitude and willingness to improve is more important).

The team was established in 2005 and has competed in UKM5, UKM7 and various Millennium series events.

Next opportunity to train with us will be Saturday 10th November 07 at D7 North

07877 987 382
Via PM

Inverted

Nov 18, 2007
Hey im looking for a new team,

Got into the sport about 6 months when i went to a mates birthday party paintballing at a local site and was picked out for the team. loved the sport and brought my 1st gun (angel a4 JD) after afew weeks.

But the team seems to be falling apart so im looking for anew one :p

Im 16 and very dedicated to the sport, i live near stoke-on-trent (west middlands) i have no car so the closer to stoke the better.

Marker set up: Invert mini- afew after market parts, i should be getting more.
pure-energy 5k gas tank, B2 hopper.

I i normally play front.

just pm me if you have anymore questions as i cant think what else to put.

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
Hey im looking for a new team,

Got into the sport about 6 months when i went to a mates birthday party paintballing at a local site and was picked out for the team. loved the sport and brought my 1st gun (angel a4 JD) after afew weeks.

But the team seems to be falling apart so im looking for anew one :p

Im 16 and very dedicated to the sport, i live near stoke-on-trent (west middlands) i have no car so the closer to stoke the better.

Marker set up: Invert mini- afew after market parts, i should be getting more.
pure-energy 5k gas tank, B2 hopper.

I i normally play front.

just pm me if you have anymore questions as i cant think what else to put.

you may want to tell people were you are from.

isac_hunt

Cannock Cobras
Cannock Cobras recruiting for 2008

Cannock Cobras recruiting for 2008

Hi

Cannock Cobras are looking for a few players for the 2008 season, any experience level considered but your own kit is essential. We train either at Hilton Park or on our own field in hammerwich so if you are interested visit our website www.cannockCobras.co.uk or our myspace www.myspace.com/cannock_cobras have a look then either pm me or email me iat neal1stevens@hotmail.com

Cheers

Neal

CC Jackson

Birmingham Bulldogs
Feb 27, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
Cannock Cobras recruiting for 08

Hi

Cannock Cobras are looking for a few players for the 2008 season, any experience level considered but your own kit is essential. We train either at Hilton Park or on our own field in hammerwich so if you are interested visit our website www.cannockCobras.co.uk or our myspace www.myspace.com/cannock_cobras have a look then either pm me or email me at thelastmonkey@btinternet.com

Lovely Jubbly

Jackson

toecutter

Jan 21, 2003
melton..
Newcastle-under-lyme, west midlands,

we the wildcats (leicester)are recruiting for the 08 season we're looking at playing masters cpl & five man... poss some international events aswell but not decided which ones as of yet.
we currently train at lincoln & bassetts pole does'nt matter what level your at aslong as you can commit to train & play at least once a month

speak to either robof9 (team manager) or myself for more details

cheers buddy
noel (asst manager)