Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Want to play thread.

joejoe

Nov 22, 2007
hereford
players wanted west midlands/south wales
hi
players wanted in west midlands for sup'air team. basic equipment idealy needed currently need 1-2 player. we will be attending ukm/koth. please pm me for more info. training will take place around hereford area.
thanks joe

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Destiny Paintball Club is looking to strengthen to squad for 2008
If you are looking for a Sup-Air Tournament team for next year, whether its your first team or you are just looking for a change.
Destiny Paintball Club have teams already playing the UK Masters event and are therefore looking for players of mixed abilities to fill gaps at all levels.

We are holding our last open training days on Sunday Mar 30th and Sunday April 13th

Cost of training £10 for unregistered players who BYO paint or £5 if you use site paint

The team has excellent support from JCS Sports, Atmosphere Paintball & London International Paintball Supplies

If you fancy a move to Sup-Air from Woodland or a change to a new team, you are welcome to attend.
Current squad consists of players from Yorkshire, Lincolnshire & Derbyshire

Training is held at JCS Elsham and starts @ 9:00

Note:- Paintball is not a cheap sport and it is not expected of players to play all events, but a commitment to training is essential

Directions
From North - M62 east to Junction 35, go South on M18 to Junction 5, then go East to Junction 5.
Take first left at roundabout and then take the track on the left after the petrol station.
From South - M1 North to Junction 32, then M18 North to Junction 5, then go East to Junction 5.
Take first left at roundabout and then take the track on the left after the petrol station.

Note:- You can clearly see the hyperball field as you go up the off ramp ;)

Postcode:- DN20 0AP

If you need further information please pm me

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Heya,

I'm currently looking for a team to play or train with.
I live in Carlisle (Scottish Border) but am very willing to travel. (Especially because I'll live in Sheffield or Birmingham next year for uni.)

Looking to play the masters, no previous tourniment experince but about a years worth of sup'air training with Shogun and Subzero (and a boobcamp :p).

I'm 18 and have full kit. :)

PM me.

Katxxx

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
Heya,

I live in Carlisle (Scottish Border) but am very willing to travel. (Especially because I'll live in Sheffield or Birmingham next year for uni.)

Looking to play the masters, no previous tourniment experince but about a years worth of sup'air training with Shogun and Subzero (and a boobcamp :p).

PM me.

Katxxx
if you end up in shelfield look at darkwarriors post above. there is a few players from shefflied on the team if im correct.

Madcowman

Southern Pirate
Jun 12, 2007
Milton Keynes
ParaBellum Needs you!

Home Counties based 5 man is looking for players for NSPL KoTH and other southern based Tourneys - all ages welcome :)

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Heya,

If you end up in Brummyland they have a really active Uni team (pack of deviants they are :p)and are leading the inter-uni league so far. Not that that should influence your decision on your education of course ;)

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Heya,

PM me.

Katxxx
Kat,

Dyehard are always on the look out for players, drop me a pm with your number on if you are interested

Dan

toecutter

Jan 21, 2003
melton..
Heya,

PM me.

Katxxx

nemeses are based in carlisle..contact clappo or outkastmike on the forums