Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Want to play thread.

paintball_scots

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2008
glasgow
tournament players in west of scotland area

me and my friend are starting a tournament team in the west of scotland/glasgow area. we have both played paintball for a few years but only just made the jump too tournament paintball. we would be planning to participate in the scottish paintball players seires open this year and next year move on to the masters and from then who knows.

we are looking for decicated players looking to go far in the sport. we are looking for players in their late too mid teens but players outside this are group are welcome if you are truly willing to put in the time.

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Kat

You can always come and play with us, DOA train at NSPA where Vudoo and DV8 also stomp around. You will learn a lot from Nemeses mind, they have a lot of years of experience between them and they are local to you.

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Kat

You can always come and play with us, DOA train at NSPA where Vudoo and DV8 also stomp around. You will learn a lot from Nemeses mind, they have a lot of years of experience between them and they are local to you.
I've trained with a couple of Nemeses but I'm looking a bit further south than Carlisle now due to uni next year :)

Katx

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
not sure if this is the right place for this but oh well.

I am looking for a team to train with in or around bristol as often as possible as I am still fairly new to the game but want to improve as much as I can.
I am not looking for a team to join, I am going to be joining Team Snatch, I am just looking for a team to train with when there is not a Snatch training session.
I am able to travel up to about 90 minutes from Bristol but not really much more.

Thanks.

jase.b

catch me if you can
Feb 22, 2008
wolverhampton
looking for a team in the wolverhampton area to join, im a newbie but a hard working one so ill be up to scratch in no time, any teams need a extra player im willing to gove it my all

Amac

ThisISPaintball.ca
Nov 15, 2006
Somewhere in Canada
thisispaintball.ca
Canadian Looking For Team

Still looking for a UK based team, past experience in 3-man 5-man 7-man and XBall.

Here is the website for my team back in Canada Spikes 5150.

Looking for a team that is planning on playing in the Millennium Series but local events as well. Willing to travel to some extent.

Adam

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Still looking for a UK based team, past experience in 3-man 5-man 7-man and XBall.

Here is the website for my team back in Canada Spikes 5150.

Looking for a team that is planning on playing in the Millennium Series but local events as well. Willing to travel to some extent.

Adam
Hello mate we are based in royston so not to far away mate we play the UK masters but we are not playing millenuim this year come down or drop me a pm if your interested mate