Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Want to play thread.

Cerix

May 18, 2017
I just started playing paintball and Im looking for any team to join and training with them.
I have my own speedball gun, loader, mask, HP bottle, belt and 2 pods.
Im looking anything near Salisbury. I can drive but not too far away.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
I just started playing paintball and Im looking for any team to join and training with them.
I have my own speedball gun, loader, mask, HP bottle, belt and 2 pods.
Im looking anything near Salisbury. I can drive but not too far away.
Try Salisbury Cardinals FB page .Established team but full of guys who will help you start ...........might need more pods tho (y)

Reactions: Spikerz and Rikk

Scottysoutheast

Jul 8, 2017
Hi ive just started playing paintball. I play at my local delta field in crawley and westerham. Like the guy above ive got some equipment marker, loader etc. Im looking for a speedball/hperball team in the south east i can train and learn a bit more. Im from lingfield (middle earth) i drive so can travel.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Scotty the closest field to you is One41 field near Gatwick .They have 2 teams and other local teams practice there . You could try contacting Thunderducks ,who have many teams for all abilities .Their FB page would be favourite . These are sup air teams or tournament field .For Woodsball ,there are many teams down this way .ECI ,would be a good point of contact as one of their players runs the Woodsball tournie series .He could put you in touch with loads of teams of all abilities who are over at Holmbush .Not far at all from you . You may not know but right on your doorstep is Bullswood Skirmish .Literally 5 miles from Lingfield .They host a scenario day every year (Stalingrad ).Most starter level teams are looking for players,so a little bit of digging will find you plenty .

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Need a player for today for a breakin team at cpps if your available let me know or ask ainsley and he can point you my way
Thanks
Ta

Gareth Pilkington

Mar 27, 2018
New to the forum, played standard paintball days with friends, looking for teams around Preston/Manchester to get into the sport.

Got my own mask but don't want to pump money into it all just yet.

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
New to the forum, played standard paintball days with friends, looking for teams around Preston/Manchester to get into the sport.

Got my own mask but don't want to pump money into it all just yet.
Hiya bud
My teams based in and around manchester play woodsball and at cpps think your following my team page