Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Samurai/Samurai MV Recruiting 2008

Samurai & Samurai MV Recruiting 2008

2008recruitmentSAMURAI.jpg

For 2008 Samurai will be playing Millennium Div TBC pending confirmation of fixtures/format as well as the D7's Series .

As we have done this year we will continue to run a 'Samurai MV' squad in memory of Martin Vipas to help new players progress their game and gain experience providing a natural progression from domestic to Millennium level.

All training sessions will be held as a team - regardless of what squad you play in!! Training will be at D7's Training Camp, Dartford this year and held 2-4 times each month including the odd pro-player clinic.

We're also pleased to announce our continued support for 2008 from LiPs, D7's Training Camp, and Paintballpictures.co.uk. We will also continue to support and raise funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.

If you're interested in playing 'ball with a great bunch of guys, training hard, and improving your game - post up or get in touch!

Our provisional pre-season training dates are:

Sunday 20th January

Sunday 3rd February

Sunday 17th February

Pease get in touch and come along, for more details see our forums or our website!

You can also contact me direct via PM or by emailing: rob@samuraipaintball.com

Attachments

Sep 2, 2007
www.myspace.com
Looking for Practice/Team

Hey there, I'm 19 and just moved to the U.K from Belgium and was hoping if someone could help me out with information regarding the where abouts of a paintball field nearest to the region of High Wycombe or Beaconsfield. Taking in, that it provides Sup Air Ball/ Speedball and a local team playing the millennium series or other 5man/7man leagues.

I've been playing 4 years of competitive paintball, alongside Team Blackout. That should give you a little idea of what i'm looking for.

All the help will be much appreciated.
Cheers

webby

University Barbarians
The University Barbarians are constantly looking for players to make up teams to enter into a wide range of tournaments. So if you're a university student and want to play paintball, get in contact! Only requirements are that you have your own kit and are a card carrying member of a UK university. All levels of experience welcome.

Check out the following for more information:
University Barbarians Thread on P8nt
The University Paintball Association Website
University Paintball Association Forum

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Team Manic Recruitings !

This is a message from Manic

Manic are looking to recruit new players ASAP to play

2007 Euro 5 Man