Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Wants to Play Thread

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
Player Needed for Koth on the 25th due to someone dropping out we now need another player, you would your own transport and pay a share in paint.

Thanks in advanced Tom

hyperlite

Mar 28, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
2 Players needed for Div 2 Team 23rd NSPL

Hello,

Need to players for a Div 2 team, NSPL 23rd. You need have played at this level have own gear and pay your own way etc.

Pm me or give me a call on 07940 791959

Cheers

David

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai team, are looking for players to top up our three teams.

We are planning to follow the NSPL series 2010. Played at Reading and Bricketwood.
This will also include a training day at least once a month. During the paintball season.

Our teams will be entered in Division 3 & 4.

So if you havn't picked up your marker for a while or just starting off. Give us a call, Or send us a email.

recruitment@samuraipaintball.com

Many thanks

Dodgy

Bully Jr

Son of the Big Guy
Apr 20, 2007
Hi guys

we have a new member of london hazard whos looking at guesting for a team. he is new to the sport but has been training hard. suitable for a koth team. If anyone is short of a player please give me a shout.

Cheers
David

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
looking for a game this weekend, xball preferd but will play anything, snake player, and another lad from warped would also be interested in a game, have own kit and will pay our share :)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Rampage Require 1 or 2 Players for the 2nd Round of the NSPL On the 4th April

Due to one of my players unable to attend this event, i am looking for 1 possibley 2 players to play this round.

We would prefer experianced Xball Players as we are playing Div2 race to 2, but we are more than willing to play someone that can hold there own on the field..

We are a friendly bunch of guys but are commited to give our all on the field, if you think you can help us take home another piece of NSPL Silver then please PM me on here..

We plan on training the saturday of this weekend, so if you want to make it a complete balling weekend let me know..

Cheers Carl

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
Care Bears looking for 2 players to play in div 3 this Sunday,
you will need to pay your own way,
we can provide paint
experience preferred
we are a very friendly bunch of guys who enjoy to play

please pm me on here

cheers Andy

Ellis90