Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Players in Manchester?

Hunkulus

Sep 17, 2016
Hi. I'm kind of a newb but am in Stockport. Been to asylum a few times. Mostly Sundays though cos of work. Hoping to get to Congleton too soon ( went years ago had a blast even though it was a wet day).
Asylum staff said they will be doing the Halloween event again so just waiting to hear on details of that.

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hi. I'm kind of a newb but am in Stockport. Been to asylum a few times. Mostly Sundays though cos of work. Hoping to get to Congleton too soon ( went years ago had a blast even though it was a wet day).
Asylum staff said they will be doing the Halloween event again so just waiting to hear on details of that.
Next game at ote is next sat bud hope to see you there
Cheers
Mike

Hunkulus

Sep 17, 2016
Don't think I'll make that one due to work commitments. Will be inflicting different kind of pain on customers with needles haha. Hope to make one of these soon Though!

Reactions: mikey1975

Flip flop

Jan 3, 2016
Hi guys.
I'm a relative newbie myself. Ive played asylum in Stockport (staff are absolutely brill) and Douglas valley at Chorley so far. Both a few times. I'm trying to get some spare time to play OTE at Cheshire. No luck so far. Boo.
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi.