Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Players required for CPPS round 4, div 4

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Sad paintball team now have three teams entered into round 4 of the CPPS, Sad Too in the breakout div, Sad n Blue and Sad UK in div 4.

So what.....

We have a space for an experienced player to join one of these teams on the Sunday, message me for more details.

Blakey

bobby boy

Sep 29, 2003
messingham
Sad paintball team now have three teams entered into round 4 of the CPPS, Sad Too in the breakout div, Sad n Blue and Sad UK in div 4.

So what.....

We have a space for an experienced player to join one of these teams on the Sunday, message me for more details.

Blakey
I AM IN NEED OF A GAME THIS UP AND COMING SUNDAY THE 3 AUG 2014 HAVE NOT PLAYED FOR A FEW YEARS BUT I CAN PUT THE PAINT DOWN 07834326600 BOB BRUTON

Reactions: alexd

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Sorry only just seen this reply, Sad continue the rebuilding process, and are fortunate to have picked up some talented players, and a few young players with an abundance of passion and heart.

It is looking likely that we will be recruiting three or four additional players, as the team looks to prepare to re-enter the Euro scene in 2015, as well as making a concerted effort to step up again in the UK.