Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Players Wanted

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Cannot believe some of you guys , Just pure Moaning at a guy thats approched up to offer us a laugh and good day.. and all you do is moan about it:confused:

Wetdog im sure alot of people will be intrested , It's more likely to be via Private chat .. as going to Woodball is like going for a S.T.I test ;)

People do it , but dont tell no one ... :D

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
I dig that. I'd do it for fun. Plus, it's not made for the hardcore tourney players, more for the general public. Thumbs up for an interesting idea.

WETDOG MEDIA

Mar 4, 2007
www.commandosink.com
Thanks for your comments. We find that speedball/tourney has been done by ESPN, etc but that no one is really covering woodsballs in this type of format. We also find speedball to be fairly exclusionary and think that more people play woodsball-even though they may not admit it.;-D

We also find woodsball to be more strategic and dramatic verses the typical speedball experience of laying down tons of paint from behind bunkers until all the players are eliminated.

I'm sure I really hear it now from the speedballers but we welcome your comments and would love to see you out in the field.;)

BTW, we may even shoot one of the next shows at an indoor speedball facility but we will still limit paint and possibly use pumps. What do you think?

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
We also find woodsball to be more strategic and dramatic verses the typical speedball experience of laying down tons of paint from behind bunkers until all the players are eliminated.
=Understatement of of there year!

YOU really think thats what us speedball/tourny players do? just sit there and lay down tons of paint until the other teams eliminated? what you think it's pure luck/fluke?:p :( :mad: :mad:

im sure there's other with alot more knowledge, who'll give you a lesson or two on the stragetic knowledge of speedball!

WETDOG MEDIA

Mar 4, 2007
www.commandosink.com
:eek: What I meant to say was that since we use teams consisting of one experienced player and three lesser experienced players the lesser experienced players tend to "hide" especially in a speedball format. In woodsball there's more cover which enables tactical movement.

I've watched speedball on TV and, you must admit, there is alot of holding of positions and reloading behind bunkers...

I know, there's sure to be more of these: :mad:

And like I said, we are going to try to do a show in a speedball environment but institute some limits on ammo and perhaps place extra ammo throughout the field to encourage movement.

What do you think? :D