Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Playing a snake on your off side?

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Tony Dead Hellfish

Tony
    Message Count:
    Yeah, I understand that Richard, but you wouldn't have been if your cover player had been able to solely concentrate on protecting you! He wasn't available to, so you took the brunt of it!

Remember, you don't have to fire your gun to be a nuisance to the opposition, just being their mean't you probably had 2 or 3 guns on you, trying to stop you from popping up.

2. Si. Old Git.

Si.
    Message Count:
    Yea, I remember that game.. Richard and I started in the same bunker in the back left and he moved to the snake almost instantly..

I seem to remember our right tape falling early on.. Tony in the middle went very early, we lost the left front and Back very soon after.. thet left me and you.. you in the Snake and me back left..

I had my hands a bit full so I couldn't concentrate on giving you the cover you wanted..

Lack of practice and a few mistakes by the right side left us wide open..

.. basically we S U C K E D A S S!!