Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Playing clothing for Woodsball/rec

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Mikey93, Apr 22, 2019.

?

What's better

1. Football boots

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Walking boots

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Mikey93 Member

Mikey93
    Message Count:
    I've recently jumped head first into the sport after uming and arring for over a year whether to take the plunge and get into the sport and buy my own gear. Which I have I took my new equipment to my local field and the difference is massive from rental gear. But I found myself feeling like I need some proper clothing as today my knees are in killing me and my feet after just wearing joggers and trainers.

So I want to get some lightweight flexible put must have some padding in the knees and lower leg as I hate wearing knee pads. What do you guys recommend?

Footwear I've read some reddit post and forum post and Facebook about footwear and I can't seem to find a definitive answer I've seen people saying football boots with soft rubber studs or plastic hard studs, rugby boots, walking boots etc I want something lightweight comfy and with some ankle support as where I normally play does have a decent amount un even ground. But when it's dry it's bloody dry and dusty but when it's wet it can be like a swamp. What Do you guys recommend one type and footwear for all conditions or different footwear based on conditions and what do you wear?

2. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    It would depend on conditions

For woodsball I would say full boots with ankle support for the variable ground

Football boots with cleats etc are great for speedball on good ground