What's better

• Football boots

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Walking boots

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Mikey93

Apr 20, 2018
I've recently jumped head first into the sport after uming and arring for over a year whether to take the plunge and get into the sport and buy my own gear. Which I have I took my new equipment to my local field and the difference is massive from rental gear. But I found myself feeling like I need some proper clothing as today my knees are in killing me and my feet after just wearing joggers and trainers.

So I want to get some lightweight flexible put must have some padding in the knees and lower leg as I hate wearing knee pads. What do you guys recommend?

Footwear I've read some reddit post and forum post and Facebook about footwear and I can't seem to find a definitive answer I've seen people saying football boots with soft rubber studs or plastic hard studs, rugby boots, walking boots etc I want something lightweight comfy and with some ankle support as where I normally play does have a decent amount un even ground. But when it's dry it's bloody dry and dusty but when it's wet it can be like a swamp. What Do you guys recommend one type and footwear for all conditions or different footwear based on conditions and what do you wear?