Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

playing footwear?

automag

Jan 14, 2008
sandals all the way :p

Used paintball shoes this season, already started to fall apart not impressed only used for 6 rounds of the southern masters, will look at football boots for next year
Combat boots for the woods, for that all needed ankle support.

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
i wear Adidas ADi5's astro turf trainers made for 5-a-side football most of the time but will put on good walking boots when the weather turns

metalfof

Jul 3, 2011
Croydon
I remember Tanels were great,I doubt you could get them on this side of the pond nowadays.I tend to wear a pair of Reebok American Football cleats( that I picked-up really cheap at Sports Direct) when the ground is soft and sometimes my trusty Magnums if its harder going.Don't forget that if the conditions are really wet you can still get away with wearing sporting boots (cleats or stud) by simply wearing decent water-proof socks-I use Sealskinz.

Reactions: Richard (Boots)

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
I only play woodsball, and managed to pick up a very comfortable pair of supportive walking boots. Don't have to spend a fortune to find good boots!

semtexuk

Jun 11, 2013
Bristol
Thanks liam it was a toss up between the shedders or a pair of blade style football boots thanks for the reply :)

MC0629

Jun 8, 2013
I generally only play woods all in northern Scotland, therefore it's normally too muddy for football boots. Never gone wrong with my magnums yet. Good for the ankles and cheap to replace once they eventually fall apart

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Thanks liam it was a toss up between the shedders or a pair of blade style football boots thanks for the reply :)
yeah blades are a bit of a happy medium. I actually take 2 pairs with me everywhere, typical short rubber studs for anything like astro or short dry grass. but if its pretty wet or muddy i tend to wear longer screw in studs.