Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Playing Freestyle:

SHOG1

Registered (ANGEL) User
Jul 26, 2004
Wales
www.mh2paintballteam.tk
If any of you have seen us play-you may ask yourselves wtf are these guys doing???.....truth is-WE DON'T KNOW!!!....our team has a 'Happy bond'....and some how I think we connect mentally...each one knows where the others are in relation to positions on the field...we overcome language barriers with the foreign people who play for us by watching their body language and using sign language.i.
Front players have two aims-attract paint away from back players who make themselves comfy in the first few minutes of the game...and an award is given by the team for the furthest run on the break to the lucky man who makes it the furthest without getting shot.
Back players also have two aims-amble over to your bunker(when your ready)shooting noobs on the way....then clearing up when the front guys F*** up.
walking the field is a big no-no...you only end up with a game plan which half your team forget at game on....just play free style-the adrenaline rush is amazing when you encounter some guy drilling the crap out of you as you make the 'bunker too far'......carry at least two boxes of paint onto the field-even if you have to fill your pockets with balls(I've seen games last for weeks)......oh-and don't change your batteries every tournament-they last for years on the shop shelf!!!.....practice trading paint with people....and last but not least-just keep practicing rapid fire-don't worry if you can't hit a barn door at 10 feet....JUST DO IT!!!!!!:D

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
yeah i think he's teaching by anti-example... i hope you got the anti bit.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
by the way, with regard to playing insert freestyle i find it alot easier and more natural than playing 'on train tracks'.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Walking the field is crucial. Even WE do that :rolleyes: Playing freestyle is no good if you don't know which bunker is appropriate to get into, and which one will get you shot out faster than a 15yr old's semen.