Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Playing in the Rain

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Point taken, will get some bought and kept in the bag ready for the imminent winter approaching, just entered the Dye Marker world too, should help hold the thing together after 7 shots.

Reactions: Spikerz

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
it didn't rain at campaign, it was actually like playing under water.
The vanquish still performed well and didn't have a break all day, But the goggles did not like the wet, went through 3 lenses in a day just to see. I may try and tape up my goggles next time, :)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
it didn't rain at campaign, it was actually like playing under water.
The vanquish still performed well and didn't have a break all day, But the goggles did not like the wet, went through 3 lenses in a day just to see. I may try and tape up my goggles next time, :)

Peaks rule and if you're too cool for that then peaked beanies are the way forward :D

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Vio's dont have peaks yet :(

And even my Bennie was that wet it was dripping into my lens :(

All fun though

TheLamb42

Jul 27, 2014
Christ alive, i keep electrical tape in my kit for everything, it's great stuff. double it over, stick your bolts and fiddly bits to it when doing maintenance stops them rolling away. Fixes loaders, battery lids, wrap it around the feedneck to stop your loader spinning, seals up barrels, id's pods.

I've even seen markers held together by the stuff after loosing a bolt.
Dont just have it with your paint ball gear. Literally live with stuff! Wd40 if it is meant to move and doesnt, gaffer tape if it is moving and it isnt meant too, and electrical tape for everything else!

Vio's dont have peaks yet :(

And even my Bennie was that wet it was dripping into my lens :(

All fun though
Need to get yourself a Stetson!