The Home Of European Paintball

playing low bunkers

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
hey dudes,
okay i was playing a rec game yesterday and in a few of the games towards the 40 and 50 the only bunkers there were was large tyres stacked up, maybe 2 or 3 on top of each other. these were some great positions where the game could be controlled from, but the problem i faced was staying in the game while in these bunkers. i had to lie down across behind these bunkers ie my stomache facing the opponents. the difficulty i was having was getting out of the bunker firing and getting back in without getting hit myself as i was not getting any cover fire(back guy was taken out)
so this is my dilemma staying in the game while protecting myself in awkward cover, while being bale to protect myself from muggers.

so anyone got any ideas???

thanks all in advance

Gibbsey

NoOneLikesUsWeDontCare!!
Nov 18, 2003
Kent, UK
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
I often have to play snake position and i face a simliar problem, i just make sure im very tight, never coming out at the same position, getting input from my back guys etc

You just have to be hot on snap shooting, like i said if your coming out at different positions it takes that extra bit longer for your opponents gun to be on you.

If its at all possible i wud suggest avoiding lying down, as you mentioned its near impossible to snap, if your flexible enough you can kneel with your belly almost touching the ground.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i kinda tuck my legs under me so im kneeling but spin my pack onto my side so it doesnt stick over the bunker then you can lean in and out a lot easier.....practace making yourself small!!!! and dont stick your ass up!

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
a trick Mac D (NeXus) taught me was: you sit on one of your heels, then put your shin/top of foot on your other leg, in the groove (bottom) of the foot you are sitting on, and then you crouch really low, this is good for coming over the top of the bunker and not bad for being quick at the sides either. just remember it is quite a bit un-comfortable at first but you get used to it after a while!

Speeds