Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

please help me:(

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
or use a star drive bit if you have one might need to tap it in but will grip the flats not the corners and might help, or like people have said epoxy an allenkey in there, but dont over do it

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Epoxy resin wont work on the back cap, its not strong enough.

As mentioned use a flat head screw driver, torque bit or metric alan key but be careful when hammer it in, you can damage the threads in the body if too much force is used.

Reactions: cheyenne

den656

Jul 12, 2010
I will second Adrenochrome mate, star drive was the best one for mine when it happened , as it was pretty much a perfect fit, just a gentle tap seated it,then out it came , good luck :)

Speeder

Very Special Member
Dec 23, 2012
Denmark
On Motorbikes, when this happens, we use a hammer to punch in a Torx bit for a machine, and then using that turn out the screw.
It will most likely destroy the Torx, but the screw comes out.

Remember to use a slightly oversized Torx.

Last edited:

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
Thanks for the replys, but i think im going to let a professional look at it as im a little inexperienced and dont want to damage my beloved marker. does anyone know if theres anywhere at midlands masters this sunday that could help?

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
If there is a dirty orange transit there go see the owner. If not look for one of jokers and ask for blakey he will have a look. Wouldn't say he was a professional but should be able to help you out. I will ring him and tell him to take stuff with him

Last edited: