Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

please help:)

jimi144radek

Oct 1, 2013
coventry
Hi ballers. In two weeks time I will be travelling with my family by the Europe and I will have my marker and the rest of the kit with me in the car.the one problem with this is that I will be driving by the Germany and question is what I can do to make everything within Germany law and my gun and rest of my kit was safe and come back with me to U.K after the holiday. I heard that German law treat paintball markers as weapon.can someone help me please cos I don't want to loose my kit and pay massive fine.
And last point if I will strip my marker on small pieces and locate them in different places of my car just in the case police stop me they not gonna be able to say it is paintball marker can this help me to travel by Germany????

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi ballers. In two weeks time I will be travelling with my family by the Europe and I will have my marker and the rest of the kit with me in the car.the one problem with this is that I will be driving by the Germany and question is what I can do to make everything within Germany law and my gun and rest of my kit was safe and come back with me to U.K after the holiday. I heard that German law treat paintball markers as weapon.can someone help me please cos I don't want to loose my kit and pay massive fine.
And last point if I will strip my marker on small pieces and locate them in different places of my car just in the case police stop me they not gonna be able to say it is paintball marker can this help me to travel by Germany????
I would say stripping the marker down would be considered concealment and or more seriously, smuggling firearms into Germany.

You will need an f stamp, and although you can easily get it f stamped in the UK by a few firms, it doesnt mean the gun will be legal. Officially it is supposed to be sent to a German dealer, your gun would be tested to comply with the regulations and if it pass's it gets stamped and returned. Dont quote me on this, but Im pretty sure Milsig, Magfed and anything scenario based is a huge no no regardless of a stamp.

I would avoid it, or stick to US air bases.

jimi144radek

Oct 1, 2013
coventry
I need to say that my marker is tourney geo and I'm the ukpsf member can this change something if German police will stop my car.I know it is long shot.and what you mean saying about US air base?how much will f stamp cost me

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I need to say that my marker is tourney geo and I'm the ukpsf member can this change something if German police will stop my car.I know it is long shot.and what you mean saying about US air base?how much will f stamp cost me
All markers need the stamp.

UKPSF membership will have no reflection on German law.

US Air Force bases, for a long time, were the place to play in Germany as the guns were allowed to be shot at 300fps (not 214fps which is the German law) and obviously other things like stamps didnt apply. But as soon as you are out of the air base, you are on German land.

No idea of cost, but its a small metal pin punch stamp, you line it up, hit it with a hammer, and it stamps your gun. Takes 1 second. Give Just Paintball or Planet Eclipse a call, see if they can help you.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
any reason your taking all your kit on your family vacation by the Europe?
Maybe leaving it at home could be the safest option?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
In Germany a blind eye is sometimes turned, however every now and then someone does something stupid and the police are unable to ignore it - carrying guns in sight of the general public, shooting street signs or selling guns to underage kids
The search below will find a few cases

There was a major case of confiscations earlier this year, lots of abuse on the internet of the Germans but it was the idiots to blame. The police were also not excessively active - in one of the true first person reports as opposed to hearsay there was a full car load of paintballers who had only one gun confiscated - because that one was not packed away

Legally a paintball gun in Germany must not be capable of exceeding 214fps, and have an f stamp to prove it. Paintball guns manufactured for Germany have components and settings to comply. Some have the f stamp

There is no exemption for us Air Force bases. They are not US territory. They do tend to think that they are different. However look at US paintball forums in the Europe sections or information from the US services for their troops and there are plenty of warnings.

Packing it and not bringing attention to yourself as a paintballer, not commuting motoring offences etc will probably suffice.
Dismantling to be barrel off, hopper off, air off etc should be routine for travel
Stripping down and hiding elements will result in flagging yourself for a lot more attention if you are stopped

Getting it stamped in advance will give you the next level of protection if you were checked

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/search/8259044/?q=German+police&o=relevance

jimi144radek

Oct 1, 2013
coventry
The reason for why I taking a kit with me is that I was invited for tournament in Poland by my old friends from team.I know that chance to stop my car on autobahn in Germany is like win in euro million but it is always a chance.can I f stamp my gun in U.K and if yes how much this will cost me

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The reason for why I taking a kit with me is that I was invited for tournament in Poland by my old friends from team.I know that chance to stop my car on autobahn in Germany is like win in euro million but it is always a chance.can I f stamp my gun in U.K and if yes how much this will cost me
If you are playing in Poland - not in Germany - just post the gun to your friends.

When you are done playing, post it back to the UK. Simple.

Alternatively, if you have time to drop by Campaign this weekend, there will be a ton of German teams and German refs who will be happy to advise you on the subject of f-stamping, Heck, someone may even be kind enough to lend you their f-stamped gun.

jimi144radek

Oct 1, 2013
coventry
Love my geo m8:) I don't like to play with not mine markers as if something goes wrong or I brake it it will be my marker not borrowed.
I will try contact with justpaintball guys and will ask them for help.
Many thanks