Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Please look!

I need help.I'm not scard of getting hit and i'm a troop captian all the time.But i get hit every other game.I hate when it's quiet and if I know where the enmey is,I'll stand up(out of my bunker) and unload.But that's only when nobody is on the side of me.So my question is,should I stay and go tree to tree or rush and take a close bunker? I also go to somebody bunker if they need help,good or bad? THANKS!!! I have a Tippmann 98 custom w/ a J&J 2 piece barrel.

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
What do you want to do? I assume that if you're a troop captain, then you have people playing for you and depending on you for leadership. If that's the case, then you're job is to stay in the game and get your troops to accomplish objectives that will secure a victory for your team. Leading from the front is just a good way to get yourself eliminated and leave your troops without a leader. Being a good leader means being able to asses objectives and designate the correct personnel to achieve those objectives. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, then don't lead until you do. Go play at the front and hone your skills.

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Play from the back. If your the leader them that's the best position for you. In tournament ball the back player can see the whole field of play and transfer all this knowledge to the mid and front players but at the same time they must remember to keep tight. You role sound exactly the same, so remember keep tight and communicate, and one last thing when you are in your bunker NEVER come out over the top you give your opponent the largest area to aim for, always come out of the sides!

Graham (Donkey's)

May 16, 2002
North East, UK
Visit site
Looking over cover
I did that when I was playing speed ball for about 2sec, looked around and went back down, a few seconds later a see a long line of paintballs heading my way over the top of my cover :confused:

A few seconds later he was the one hiding behind his bunker :)