Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PM07

Foz

Nov 3, 2013
Crawley, West Sussex
Hi, I am looking at getting. Special edition proto/ dye PM07.
Can anyone give me some information about it please, such as what it is like and where to get spares, I can't seem to find anything.

Found loads for the Dm7.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello mate, and welcome to the site, first of all check in your picture where you come from ? I think you mean Crawley Not Crawlet ( wink )
Pm7 = good guns = Proto Matrix Year 2007, Not to be confused with PMR7 as these are = Proto Matrix Rail = nothing but always going down ?? ( not just mine but many Opinion ) they have a different bolt system, ( must go into the gun one way )
The PM7 is great with the bolt that slides in any way you want, They rely very much on a ribbon that goes from the board in the grip going up into the top half of the gun to the eyes, this ribbon you must be very careful when handling it, NO creases, No sharp bends, and mostly never get it caught between the top half and the bottom half of the gun, it will cease to work properly with you going into the Default mode of 8 x balls per second ( max rate of fire ) and if that happens you need to turn off the eyes while your playing to up your firing rate, don`t worry this will be ok.
until you fix the ribbon, I say this because the ribbon is usually the problem, or the battery, always ... if you can, use a Duracell , DO NOT BUY CHEAP BATTERIES
all guns come with a stock barrel but you`ll find most will buy an extra 14" Lightweight barrel probably a Carbon barrel and WOW you`ll see the difference !!
The PM8 was probably the best gun that Proto made, maybe have a look at that ??
you should be able to get spares ( ribbon ) from Dye in Croydon, Direct from UK head office

Foz

Nov 3, 2013
Crawley, West Sussex
Thank you for the welcome and thanks for noticing my location, I'm now from Crawley not Crawlet.
Thank you for the information I will take it on board when I'm out.
It is a limited edition PM07 that I am getting, done a job around someone's house who used to play but now can't so I'm going to buy all his kit of him, at least to start me off.

Reactions: Care_Bears

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
When your ready, and want to get yourself involved, we have a few of the guys coming up from Brighton area and Crawley to train at our own outside Sup-Air Training site = OX13 6AD to get ready for 2014
Give me a shout ?? Pm me . . Bluey
you can see on my arms who we are.

TheDuke313

Roughneck Member, Planet eclipse Lvl 2 Dealer tech
Oct 14, 2012
Annan Scotland
Hey i know this thread is pretty old but io am looking for spares for the pm7 as the ribbon mentioned in one of the comments has snapped, been trying to find one for a while ago as its my friends gun