Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pmr 10 shooting problem

Crooksey

Nov 17, 2012
guns been working fine at home and in garage but when i got to the paintball site was going funny wasn't shooting as it should few shots then the sound changed in the gun could tell it wasn't shooting properly and was the reason balls wasn't getting shot correctly.

i got home tested my bottle and hyper 3 reg with my uncles bottle and reg and was still doing it, changed battery and still doing it, cleaned eyes and re lubed the bolt still doing it. If i look down the feed neck even when i turn the eyes off with no balls i can hear and see whats going it the 1st shot is ok then the other shots do no make as load a noise and i can see that the bolt isn't going as it should be but i have lubed the bolt and changed the GREEN, YELLOW on outer bolt and the two RED and one BLUE on the inner bolt but its still doing it.

only thing i can think of is the board but i can still configure and set the gun up as normal so, maybe there is something stuck in the airport , iv no idea.

any help would be good.

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
lol tech room **** no1 replies wtf 32 views garbage
Most of them would be me. Trying to work out what you are on about. Have you read your post!

@ $/^& !)(*,-,"";, #$*&@&!^ # $*$, $,? !;,@,# )((#;#^^ ;",?-; ^£₩%♡£ ♥¤₩% €% ₩\¥£%

The above line is whats wrong with marker. Break the code and you will fix it:)

But with this reply.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I know exactly how to fix the problem!

Actually, I don't, but seeing as how you didn't actually describe what was wrong - beyond it sounding funny - and went off on one after <3hrs when none of the 32 people who looked (I'll bet 29 of them were you checking for replies!), then I wouldn't tell you if I did.

Reactions: tricky m

Crooksey

Nov 17, 2012
shooting problem like it says in title, I get a good 1st shot then the bolt sticks and doesnt give enough kick on any shots after that O rings changed like i said ^

Crooksey

Nov 17, 2012
I just though u was chating bs wtf is thingy and other bit suppose to mean...