Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PMR barrel

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
Sorry to be a bit off topic here, but i have a PMR and what preferably would be the best bore size for an UL barrel, and is anybody selling one? PM me.

Again sorry to be off topic.

Also I really recommend getting the UL frame if you don't already have it, the triggers are great!

CaveMan

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
i got the 0.692 and its great fits all paint :) wouldn't recommend anything smaller than the 0.688 unless you get a few backs.
to Camdenelectric, the stock barrel's bore size wouldnt be too small as its a 0.695 or so im told :eek:, mine chopped a lot, took it to my local shop and dave sorted it out for me while fixing a leak, think it was that i was missing an o ring or hadnt lubed it enough. :p

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
when i bought a pmr new last year one of the first things i bought along with a trigger was a ul barrel loved it, nice accuracy and very very few breakages which is always a bonus.

I agree with king as i have his gun now mwuahahaha. shoots like a dream. i actually hit about 1inch thick washing line pole. (with some luck) but did aim for it so it does increase the accuracy. if you dont like your stock barrel upgrade and then customize the stock one. mine is brown now as i had a cooking session with it lol use it for walk on days for site paint.;)

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
nothing wrong with trigger i just prefer the edge trigger. its more sensitive and my favourite set up