Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pmr help!! Its hard to say

mikester

Dec 21, 2008
Nottingham, UK
check that the screw is deffo missing, cos it is a right paint to get an allen key onto, so in fact it might be there but you can't find it. you can't see it, you can feel when the allen key fits in though. that will stop your ASA moving back and forward.

also on another note, there is another hole you can fit this 'screw' piece in if you want the bottom line/asa piece to stay firmly in place.

hope that helps. the allen key you need btw is 3/32"

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Unfortunately, the advice given wasn't very helpful. My attitude is fine my man - your just reading it the wrong way and I was in a hurry trying to help this guy out. Peace. :)
Okay. The advice in my opinion is useful though mate. That way, he will soon be able to tell if its a noid issue.

cheers

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
I'm afraid you're wrong. Hence the advice is wrong. Leaks around the solenoid can be caused be a variety of issues and the most common is a bad oring on the bolt. Its best to leave teching advice to techs in my experience, but I've lost the will to live in this thread, so I'm backing out...

No hard feelings I hope Snowwolf. :)

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
None at all. I just had heard that leaks on PMR's can sometimes be down to no lubricant under the solenoid.

I hope you get your PMR sorted anyway Fresh.

freshVIOLENCIA

whats wrong wiv dis ting?
Oct 17, 2008
KENT
****ing magic fingers

Solved, went to tech, he screwed in the air tank, put his finger in the breech, it made an air leak noise every time he pressed it in hard( i didnt see what he did) then fired it... and i was just like...****, its magic!

But now! It seems like I have first shot drop off, but after the first shot gets slightly stuck in the barrel, the second, third shots still aren't true shots, and they get stuck in behind the first shot.

• I will increase the dwell 1 millisecond, i dont care about efficency.
  • I will lube up all around the bolt and o-ring abound it.

Also, when testing all this ****, I use reballs

freshVIOLENCIA

whats wrong wiv dis ting?
Oct 17, 2008
KENT
Told you it was something simple and not the solenoid! ;)

You should get to a chrono with some paint and set the velocity correctly before doing anything else. Didn't the tech do this for you?
Yeah, the tech set up the velocity alright, im never touching that again, does anyone know where i can get a cheap chrono?