Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PMR help

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Only 1/2" shorter though, and pretty much all newbie tournaments are limited to semi-auto, so not having ramping isn't an issue. Plus the PM6 has an LPR (for consistency), a purging ASA and a decent bolt at a lower price :)

-Will
which way is half an inch - cos the height is shorter as well!

but for the price new - its pretty good, new for a pm6 - alot more, new for a dm6 even more and the pmr which looks wise is similar to pm7 and dm7 - is perfect for those who want a new gun for a change rather than a hand down as it were and dont have the cash for some more expensive markers.

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
The retail price of a PM6 is a lot more than a PMR, because it has a much higher build quality. You're saying you'd rather go for a brand new PMR than a 2nd-hand (yet VGC) PM6?

-Will

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
hi everything is greta but the only 2 things ive found wrong with it when its stock are

first one or two shot drop off.
uses a lot of air

both can be fined tuned to make these less noticable

i have one for sale very cheap if you want!

cheers Tim

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
I think the UL frame make the gun heavier? Its not realisticly going to be lighter than the polymer.

Great guns, light (who the hell thinks there heavy!) fast, i liked the trigger! easy to upgrade but ripps stock. Nice markers :)

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
mate ive got a ion, my mate owen bought a pmr as a back up marker for his ego and upped it nicely id like to say, iv had the pleasure of using it a few times and its awesome, im only 16 and as a front player ill take the lightest i can, breakout is a sod with a heavy marker slowing you down running. I thought the pmr was light, well balanced and very fast and very shiny ;)

i hardly knew i had it in my hands shooting, i dont think about shooting it at all it just happens when iv got that

get one and put a few ups on it if you can aswel mate

Craig

ps if you ever get owens pmr shooting at you youll want one for yourself;) i want one lol but i havent been shot with it yet

G

Gassy

I have got a pmr with UL frame on it in front of me at the moment and the only person who thinks its heavy is the fella off the mr muscle adverts.Its amazingly light.

Looks mint,weighs nothing,shoots ropes and has dye/proto build quality and tech support.

PMR ftw:cool: