Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PMR help?

freshVIOLENCIA

whats wrong wiv dis ting?
Oct 17, 2008
KENT
Ok right well i just tried firing it without the eyes on, but nohing happened, i screwed in the air tank up to after the air noise bit, pulled the trigger, but nothing happened... can any1 pleaassee help? and ok from what ive heard, im never goingto stick my finger in again

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
hi buddy what frame you got on try new battery oh try holding the trigger in for a min with every thing on ive got a ul frame on mine and you have to hold the trigger on for a while when dry fireing but diff when theres balls in it shoots all the time

xraymtb

Oct 14, 2008
Are the eyes definitely off (red led flashing)?

Have you got enough air in the tank?

Can you hear the solenoid clicking when you pull the trigger?

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
are you pullign the trigger? ARE YOU?? :eek:

...just kidding mate :D, if it shoots when theirs a ball in it then i dont know why it shouldnt shoot without a ball in it and eyes off ofcourse

freshVIOLENCIA

whats wrong wiv dis ting?
Oct 17, 2008
KENT
Nope :) its still new.. i think its now got something to do with the grub screw in the asa. So im searching for like a guide to how to sort it out.

xraymtb

Oct 14, 2008
You mean the screw that depress's the pin on the air bottle? The manual tells you how to adjust that.

I'm at work so can't look at mine to see if there is anything else there.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Although sticking your finger into the breech whilst firing isnt a good idea, apparently the PMR has some kind of soft kick mechanism to be kinder on paint and so they claim you can put your finger in without a problem. But don't tempt fate. Use a squeegy to test the eyes or some thing similair to stick in the breech.

With the eyes on if you hold the trigger in for a few seconds it will fire a shot (or the solenoid will click with no air). With the eyes off it will fire in accordance with the mode and rate of fire you have chosen. If no click at all then maybe a new battery?

Before you panic try the following....

Make sure you are using a new battery, preferably a duracell plus.

Make sure the battery is in the right way round (if UL framed)?

Make sure you got some air in the tank.

Make sure it is on and the lights illuminate as they should, as decribed earlier.

Post up some positive feedback about your status and if still not working let us know.