Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pods and packs

Luke Dreelan

Sep 28, 2017
Windsor
Hi Guys
I'm still fairly new to paintball and i am near to completing my kit collection all i need is a pack and some pods what are good suggestions for packs is it worth it to go for the expensive strapless packs or just go for the cheaper ones and in regards to pods are things like lock lids worth it or is it better to just buy the like £2 pods.

thanks Luke

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi Guys
I'm still fairly new to paintball and i am near to completing my kit collection all i need is a pack and some pods what are good suggestions for packs is it worth it to go for the expensive strapless packs or just go for the cheaper ones and in regards to pods are things like lock lids worth it or is it better to just buy the like £2 pods.

thanks Luke
I got into lock lids just as everyone else was getting out

If you’re playing in a tournament environment then definately basic pods. Use it, drop it, have a pod monkey pick them up between games - ideally have a team batch, and the team will gain or lose pods depending on the day

If in a general paintball environment such as woods etc then you don’t want to throw them away so will be putting them back or stuffing down your shirt. Good old simple basic pods slot back with ease, special ones and certainly lock lids are tight or don’t fit at all in some pod belts

Unless you have looked something over then avoid the most expensive fully featured as you don’t know if it’s worth it for you, avoid the cheap
Chinese random one. Buy a reasonable one

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi Guys

thanks Luke
where are you based bud? - head down to the ukwm at holmbush sunday if u want to take a look at the options

Reactions: Luke Dreelan

I am Cassius

The Turks
May 2, 2014
If you are thinking of coming to the UKWM on Sunday let us know, we have various different types of pots kicking about you can have,free of charge, to get you started, Just let me know so that I bring them with me.
Cass
The Turks

Luke Dreelan

Sep 28, 2017
Windsor
cheers for the responses guys based in Windsor Berkshire. Sadly won't be able to make it to ukwm this Sunday but hoping to be at the next one and definitely going to go with the cheaper but trusted brand pots thanks for the advice

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
just another quick question is it worth coming down to UKWM without being on a team?
UKWM is a 5 / 3 man tournament - so you need to have a team in order to be able to play.

I would say its still worth coming down and getting to know players, organisers and seeing what its all about

Reactions: Luke Dreelan