Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pods on the field.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
If I'm playing up front, usually snake, I'll tuck the pods under the bunker. Throwing them around is a bad idea and can give you away, and too many times i've left them by my feet and smashed my own pods by crawling/stepping on them :(

karseras69

Platinum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Canterbury, Kent
it takes 2much energy and time to throw away a pod whilst in the snake. actually no matter where you are, you should load and then just drop it. As for crushing them etc, so what ? :)

mts7891

Getting wiser by the day
Jul 21, 2008
Stafford
I take it you haven't been playing sup'air long if that is what you play :)
Just starting up to be honest, but it only takes a second or two to put a pot down your back, and if you can pot up with one hand then its only one or two more seconds shooting with one hand ( dont strap up etc )

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Just starting up to be honest, but it only takes a second or two to put a pot down your back, and if you can pot up with one hand then its only one or two more seconds shooting with one hand ( dont strap up etc )
In sup'air when your playing it's so fast you think of everything you can do to take milliseconds off the simple actions such as loading so you can 100% focus on your game. Putting pots back in your pack is not an option IMO.

Equally every time you pull a pot out of your pack you want it to be a full one, not an empty one that you've just put back in.

EDIT: 1000th post (yeah!)

Curly

Curly F.E kidz
Apr 28, 2007
paintball challenge messigham
In sup'air when your playing it's so fast you think of everything you can do to take milliseconds off the simple actions such as loading so you can 100% focus on your game. Putting pots back in your pack is not an option IMO.

Equally every time you pull a pot out of your pack you want it to be a full one, not an empty one that you've just put back in.

EDIT: 1000th post (yeah!)

im with you on that one:)