Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pods spilling paint. Help needed

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Hugging something that smells like fish? Well, I love my boat and fishing rods quite a lot too, actually. You can smell a lot of cooked fish at my house during the summer or during duck hunting season (when I fish between shooting times).

Oh! You were talking about that. Hug it? Dude, if it smells overtly, both she and I take a shower IMMEDIATELY. Cleanliness is indispensible when it comes to matters such as that. Sight, smell, and taste apply here. Do you eat off dishes with three nights ago's dinner still on them? Didn't think so. At least I don't.

Helacious B

"Gunga Galunga"
Jul 11, 2002
Visit site
pods spilling

before you replace your pack get some Jt speed pods. they are the ****. with a claw type of opening held closed by 2 rubberbands i think you'll never have to worry about losing paint again.

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
FIXED

On the three inner pods i've placed some elastic loops. The pods are upside down and quite protected.
The remaining 2 outter pods i've just starting to place them topside up. Now have to remove them thru the top. No more spilling:p

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Whatever you do...make sure you get the new Fatboy tubes, with the patented opening-system! The best pod availible.

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
easy solution dude

as you go to slide in make sure your elbows hit the ground first then you will slide on you chest and your paq is nowhere near he ground, = no pods gunna burst.

I carry 5 pots to the 50 using the same paq u do and never open any (touch wood)