Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

POLL: Vote: Best Team & Best Player

Brix

Jul 16, 2001
Oliver is Quick

I have had the pleasure of practicing with Oliver Lang of the SC Ironmen and the man is quick. Also a good guy.

Graham

Jul 16, 2001
England
Visit site
There are a lot of GOOD American teams out there, like Avalanche, BL Iron Men and Ground Zero but you have to look at the teams that are improving a lot... Like Shockwave, Mayhem Tigers, Russian Legions and Joy Division. Give it a year and the European teams will hopefully be most talked about than the Americans.

But as for the best team and player at the moment, they are:

Team: Avalanche
Player: Chris LaSoya or Oliver Lang

Teams 2 watch in the future: BL Iron Men / Mayhem Tigers / Shockwave / Russian Legion

Graham

Hardcore

Jul 17, 2001
Seattle
www.phatwhitey.com
Best Team - Aftershock or Bob Long's Ironmen (now with LJ)

Best Backplayer - Todd Adamson or Rich Telford
Best Midplayer - Chris Lasoya
Best Front Player - Ryan Greenspan

Check out my online articles for NPPL team reports, anaylses, etc.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

IMO Weasel is the best front player out there at the mo. Damn hes good.

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
Best teams

The last Millennium series tournament I was at (Mayhem, Brighton UK) the yanks did not do as well as expected. Some of the best paintball I saw there was from Camp Tigers and Joy Division. Avalanche I will agree have been very consistant over the years...

I saw far too much cheating from teams who would influence a lot of up and coming players & should know better.

pbphil69

Jul 19, 2001
Visit site
Were you at Scotch corner last week. Bully said that you were on the cover of the mag i bought I was just checking to see if it was u.