Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Poor customer service

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I phoned up with a technical problem on 13th May and was told that i would be phoned back by one of the techs. As i appreciate you are probably busy, i left it a week and phoned back again on Monday 20th and was told yet again that I'd get a call back. so another 3 business days have been and gone and still not heard a thing despite chasing it up.
I'm really disappointed since this very same issue happened about a year ago where I had to phone up 3 times before I got an answer. I'm the first to appreciate how hard it is to keep up with all the calls and such but this problem seriously needs addressed.

Reactions: H

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
It's been manic down there to be honest with the millennium event in Germany this weekend. Loads of minor problem which just didn't help before they left too with several things.

I'm not trying to make excuses, as a return call isn't really difficult, just trying to keep you in the picture.

I'll point them in the direction of this thread when they return early next week.

Cheers

Wingy...

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
It's a common thing in the paintball industry to not answer emails or telephone calls, i sometimes wonder how it survives, no wonder parts are struggling.

Reactions: H

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
thanks for the responses boys. as mentioned i'm the first to realise how hectic things can be, especially for them coming up to the next leg of the mills but i still feel there's been plenty of time to at least call back and find out what the problem is. WingNut that would be much appreciated bud :)

unfortunately i think it is something that only kee can help with. check out this thread i posted a while ago: http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/z2-problem.157705/

in all honesty i think my z2 needs a new board, since i've tried everything i can think of. although any other suggestions, feel free to post them on the original thread.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
hmm, yea thats something I would prefer to see in front of me rather than guess.
I'm figuring that the z2 shouldn't really need adjusted out the box to fire on top of a geo2 so i think by turning it up i've just been prolonging the inevitable :( the board is completely free of paint/debris so i can't see it being anything other than a faulty board/microphone really. appreciate taking the time to have a look though man, cheers!

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I wasnt aware you could adjust anything on the z2. It was marketed as a fully automatic loader, as in does everything automatically for you, like unjamming a jam. Just switch on and go.

Are there dip switches on the board or something?