Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Poor customer service

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I wasnt aware you could adjust anything on the z2. It was marketed as a fully automatic loader, as in does everything automatically for you, like unjamming a jam. Just switch on and go.

Are there dip switches on the board or something?
you can actually access the settings as they were on the old prophecy through a funky combination of the back buttons when you turn it on, but as you said it should work straight out the box. so really it's only made to be accessed when there is a fault.

Reactions: Bolter

BORIS

Apr 3, 2002
Visit site
Hmm i was at the millennium they had 2 techs there . because of the streaming the millennium did not give out wireless codes for people to use so data on phones got quickly used up. I emailed with a problem and got a reply back within a day . did you email them ?
plus its been a bank holiday weekend do they work weekends ?.
Try emailing them as it says on the website the tech support for rest of world is john@keeactionsports.com

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
As I've already said, this has been going on for over 2 weeks, not just the long weekend. They were not working yesterday but I have spoken to people already so they have got my message, just aren't answering it.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
little update for everybody. Had a tech get in touch today who has explained to me that when i phone up, because they are at mills for a week and a half before the event, the call gets rerouted and the person that takes the message is then sending internal emails, which don't always arrive for one reason or another when they are away. issue should be resolved before the end of the week.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Glad to say that the issue is now resolved. Huge props to John Sosta, he has managed to rectify the entire problem in less than 48 hours by sending up the part i needed and my loader is now working perfectly again. Thanks to everybody for your advice as well! :)

Reactions: phil-boy and H