Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Portugal Millenium Series

Alan Smith

***-for-life
Well

I have never heard of this happening. If they check out your bag between the check in desk and the plane, they do the standard checks and put it back. If for some reason they didn't like something about it, for example the electronic grip was switched on or the hopper light was on they would pull the bag and get you of the plane to check it over. I am not sure they search the bags if your not present I think they just scan them.

As I said I have never heard of this happening it is the custom guys job to now what this stuff is. They have never seemed fazed by any of our markers or air systems. Just make sure no batteries are connected or electronics live and the air bottle is empty and open.

No problemo

Alan..............

TAZ76

RESIDUE DOGZ
Apr 26, 2002
london
Visit site
enough of this thread jacking young master hillsmith!!!

does anyone remember the original thread oh yes twas about portugal,remember dan the place with the sun sea sand etc.

and what i need to know now peep is the exact address of the site as mill series web site is **** so is the portugal leg one and i need to know the name and address of the stadium so i can book a local hotel as the marriott is now completely full:(

so peeps any idea's????

regards

taz(the jiiiin one):D :D :D :D

Russ. M

Morning Wood - Void
Sep 9, 2002
Taunton, south west
the gus who organise the portugal leg are estratego. i may have spelt that wrong:eek:

i think the tourney is actually called "megacompenato" (again poor spelling)

if you PM me your email details i will send you all of the information you will possibly need. from every thing to flight times to where the local strip clubs are!!!:D

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Originally posted by jnr/shockwave3
the gus who organise the portugal leg are estratego. i may have spelt that wrong:eek:

i think the tourney is actually called "megacompenato" (again poor spelling)

if you PM me your email details i will send you all of the information you will possibly need. from every thing to flight times to where the local strip clubs are!!!:D

Hmmm why is that all the UK blokes are going ALWAYS to strip clubs immediately when they're outside England???? I see some controversy there....

Russ. M

Morning Wood - Void
Sep 9, 2002
Taunton, south west
Hmmm why is that all the UK blokes are going ALWAYS to strip clubs immediately when they're outside England???? I see some controversy there....
because its the only decent entertainment the rest of europe has to offer!!:D :p :D