Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Portugal Nations X-Ball Question?? Maggot??

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Nations choise

This is what went down for the choises

First we based the teams and captains from the Nations cup in Pittsburgh.

Sweden - Me
France - laurent
Germany - Syndicate
Portugal - Pedro
England - robbo ( didnt want it went to highest ranking team Mayhem Tigers )
Denmark - wasnt in Pittsburgh went to highest ranking team Ducklings.
Russia - Russian Legion
USA - Bob long aint playing Mill so it went to highest ranking team, they didnt answer went to team no 2, then highest ranking team came forward and got it. Dynasty.
Norway - wasnt in Pittsburgh. Went to highest ranking team NBK Kim
Canada or finland for the last spot.

Now if you guys find anything that you dont think is right or suspect or smell like a conspiracy, I really dont care!! We havent ever said its going to 100 % fair as it will always be somebody that dont like the system.
But I would appriciate some feedback on the layout i posted here.

Thanks

Magued

D

duffistuta

Not trying to give you **** Mag...

But Robbo was never offered it. Or at least that's what he told me.

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Duffy???

Robbo made his opinoin PRETTY clear, dont you think?
I think the words he used was " will have nothing to do with it"
If you mean that he havent been offered the job officially, then nobody have.
To have the slightest chance to do something positive with this entire mess we have to have people in charge that think this actuelly can work and think its fun.
Thats why im not so happy about the approach the Danes have taken on this Nations cup thing. Especially when we have nations on the outside that would love to participate. On the other hand not all the danes have been so negative.

Magued

D

duffistuta

Yes, and I believe that's still Pete's thinking now - all I'm saying is that he wasn't offered it.

Mag - just say 'This is what we're doing'! It's your series mate and you can do whatever you think is best, but all these rules changes and differing justifications are just confusing the issue and tying everything in knots.

As for the layout - how Euro many teams get to play in the NXL finals? Just the highest ranked Euro, or two?

eurotrash

Aug 8, 2001
SF, Calif.
Visit site
Yo maggy boy

hey mag,

Why don't you try to cool down. It's all cool... and I don't really give a rat's ass about the EXL. WE wouldn't have accepted to play in it anyway...(small countries can't afford it):D. As TJ is saying over and over again, all I was trying to do was to get some explanation from the Mil. board as to how this whole thing was set up..... Now I know....

BTW Manike, I know life's not fair..but I'd like to think that sport is....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Duff just called me to ask me something and although I had vowed to keep off here, I will return just to clear things up.

Manike, why are you commenting on this when you know nothing about what happened ?

Secondly, I was never asked, Nial called me on the Tuesday to tell me the decision had gone to a nations based format and that the board had decided that it should go to the highest ranked pro team's captain.
When I called Magued, he then told me that he was under the impression it was to be offered to those teams who were in Pitts.

Go Figure !!!!

I was never asked but going by some of the conversations I have had with Nial and my subsequent discoveries, I have given up expecting anything near the truth to emerge.

Manike what a f##kin stoopid statement u just made !!!

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Yo maggy boy

Originally posted by eurotrash
BTW Manike, I know life's not fair..but I'd like to think that sport is....

Bwuahh ahahaha ahahahahaa ahahahahha aahahah

*split*

ouch :)

You aren't serious are you? :D

Duffy, Magued never said Pete was offered it. He said they based it originally on the IAO thing. But Pete didn't want it (he made it clear here) so they gave it to the leading team captain.

D

duffistuta

Mag I understand that

Pete's attitude was clear - but at the time the nations cup was being touted as each team being selected from a minimum of 3 teams. Possibly if the situation had been as it is now - i.e. solo teams - he would have reacted differently - I don't know, only Pete does.

All I can say is that following this has beeln like going round a maze, blindfolded and pissed!

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Pete, I'm commenting because I thought your posts on here made it quite clear that you didn't agree with it and didn't want to be involved. If that is incorrect I'm sure you will put the record straight.