Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Portugal Nations X-Ball Question?? Maggot??

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Robbo,

"Woz, Sykes, you dont know what u r talking about !!!!
STFU !"

why do you want me to "shut the f**k up"

I've made one polite post correctly stating that Strange did have the x-ball captancy but it was rightly given over to Dynasty as they are their countries number one rank.

Whats the beef:confused:

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by upsupball
q - why is nick truter? the xball commisioner (according to the mega web site)
I can't seem to find anything on the Mega Website about Nick Truter or a commissioner. Last I heard I was the Millennium X-ball commissioner. I had been discussing a position with Millennium for several months now and the position was offered to me at the Huntington Beach NPPL. It was confirmed this past Friday by Laurent and Niall.

I am very proud to be part of the Millennium organization and have all the confidence in the world that these issues will be sorted out soon. I think Magued is taking the right approach in putting up some of the details for discussion and feedback.

It will take a few days for me to get up to speed with all the information and details as many in the Mil organization are only now becoming aware of my appointment. Magued is the man most in know and most able to answer questions now and he and I will be working together to kick this off.

I have the utmost respect for some of the people involved and affected by X-ball decisions as they are firmed up. I understand a lot of the frustration. I ask that everyone please refrain from non-productive name-calling and start focusing on the future and how we can best move forward together to make the best of this fast-approaching season. Remember, we're open to constructive input and firm decisions will be finalized soon. It will all get sorted.:)

Steve Morris
mobile telephone: +46 70 450 4231

PS. The link upsupball gave appears to be old.

SM

eurotrash

Aug 8, 2001
SF, Calif.
Visit site
Nick.

Originally posted by Magued

Finally someone giving some comments on the issue.
I wrote "teams in no particular order" beacuse I didnt follow any ranking.

AP, this post is NOT meant to offend to you

But mag,

Why should we be giving any input when you write :
"Guys, it is not going to be 100% fair and you have to live with it, sorry" ?

Just run the thing your way, pick up whatever team from whatever country you like, no matter if they are the best ranked team or not, but please...stop pretending you care about what we think. No matter what criteria you use to pick the teams up, Germany, Canada and Portugal (OK, maybe not this one following the pitsburg criteria:p ) have nothing to do in the EXL.

To conclude on this, mag, I might not like (but hey, who cares about what I like or not :D) the way you (the Mil board) are setting up the whole EXL crap ;);););););) but I sure do appreciate how you (Magged) are sticking your neck out and taking fire...

Once again, this post was NOT meant to be insulting or anything.

Good luck magged, you'll need it.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh my, not another little confusion is it ?

And Steve, let's make some things clear here, Magued is not the sole authority on proceedings here, he's the only who possesses a pair of bollocks at the moment !!!!

And we can't even begin to start focussing on the future until the past has been resolved !!!!

Untangle that mess, and we can begin to move on !!!

Good Luck
Pete

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo,

Originally posted by sykesg
"Woz, Sykes, you dont know what u r talking about !!!!
STFU !"

why do you want me to "shut the f**k up"

I've made one polite post correctly stating that Strange did have the x-ball captancy but it was rightly given over to Dynasty as they are their countries number one rank.

Whats the beef:confused:
Don't be confused Gareth, just ask yourself the reasons why you posted where and when you did and then ask yourself this questoin, 'Was I party to all the conversations Robbo had with Nial' ?
After you have answered those questions, your confusion should subside !!!

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Clarification.

Just have to say that I was wrong about the agreed criterias for Nation cup teams. The first choise is best ranked team, then Pittburgh.

I think that covers most teams, In Germanys case I think a team went in as Pros in 1 event therefore they are ranked high.

Eurotrash - No you are absolutly right, I dont give a rats as about anybodys opinion. Im just doing this to cover my as and make it looks like I want input from people that knows what they are talking about..
But it will all end up with me throwing a dice and see what come up.
But thanks for the input..

Magued

woz

Tiger Jedi
Sep 18, 2002
England
www.purerush.co.uk
Pete,

Woz, Sykes, you dont know what u r talking about!!!!
STFU !

If you use the Dynasty reversal thing, then that only cements Mayhem Tigers as No1 Ranked.
The team has earned the right to play, they are after all the best we have.
I think Nexus had there chance now let us!
Pete you know we will always be friends but I wont STFU never have never will!
Dont forget this is my team, we need to train/play XBall for next year, it could be vital to us.
It is also my dream to play for my country so its not in my benefit to STFU is it? and I know you wouldn't!
I will fight you to the death on this 1 buddy cos I want it to bad!

Dont Stress,

Warren
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
Originally posted by Wadidiz

PS. The link upsupball gave appears to be old.

SM
when on the mega website, go to the nations section then click contacts, he is mentioned in there. but is now moot as the 'future mrs truter' says he is not.