Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

post counts!?!?!?

Pave

Jul 11, 2001
Guernsey
www.bouja.com
I don't see how it matters.

You can ignore avatars and sigs in user options so just don't bother reading the stuff on the left.

*shrugs* Does it really make a difference??

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
What do you mean Pave. People just like changing the pic and if they want to change it let em. I see what you mean about you dont have to change it.

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
I play for the Fighting Hellfish. But i am not going to be there this weekend.rest of team will be.

Mikez:D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
HEY MIKEZ!

this is a reply from Buddha 3, Buddha 5's team captain. The dodgy picture is actually a pretty good likeness of Buddha 5 (he looks like a fuzzy squirrel).
Also, physique-wise it's pretty spot on, we sometimes dress up Buddha 5 in yellow and red, so people mistake him for a Sup'Air bunker ;) , actually, more people in the team are built that way. We even considered calling ourselves the 'beached whales' :p

How come every team seems to have a lardass backplayer? (we have two, so we must be good!)

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Pave.....my most humble apoligies

I'm so sorry Pave...I didn't know your sister looked like a fat-basterd rodent :p
Hey, you'd better know I'm just kiddin', afterall, like my kind team captain Buddha 3 always tells me: "there is one thing worse than being a sitting duck, and that is a beached whale."
Now, enough of the cow dung, and....I know I was going to say something really importante, but I forgot.

Lator!

Buddha 'Alzheimer' 5