Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

post counts!?!?!?

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
correction....Pave should have been Mikez

Damn......I should have listened when my mom told me to stay of the sugar.....sorry about the last one Pave, it was meant to be a kick in the nadz for Mikez..... :p

bladiblabla.....Buddha 5

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Autobots.....transform, and roll out!!

Hey cap' Buddha 3, you forgot to tell them that I also make the transforming sound when I turn into a sup'air bunker. And yes, before people start asking....my voice does sound like Soundwave's.

Laserbeak, transform and scout the area for autobot movement.

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
The problem with post counters is not the fact that people can see how many posts you have made. It's that some people see the post counter as some sort of penis extension (what's the equivalent for a woman? Fanny tightner?? That's got the yanks puzzled!!), so they think that the more posts they make, the better they are.

Pave: You used to hang around the paintballdojo boards a while ago, what happened to it? You got the odd decent thread started, and then it was hijacked by people just posted inane drivel simply so they could up their post count. The count became almost like a holy grail to these people, just seeing who could post the most, when in reality, it was more like a yardstick for who could talk the most ****e.

Get rid of it!!!!

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
hey, i STILL have my transformers!!!

Originally posted by Paul (fusionUK)
How I miss transformers ..........*sigh*
i think i have almost 200 (that's including those new japanese transformers -which take like an hour to transform)...

when i get the chance, i'll post a pic...

markt

Jul 11, 2001
South London
Visit site
Do you care??

If you care about the count - then take note.

If you don't give a monkeys uncle - then don't stress just 'cos some winkle has 72 posts and is an 'Amateur poster'. Whoopy doo!!!

For gods sake guys - get a life!!!

Mark T, Rushers

Ps did that one count to my total? Did it, did it??

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Markt:

That wasn't the point I was trying to make!!!!

The thing is, some people post for the sake of it, they'll post in every single thing, even if they have nothing valid to say!! It means you have to trawl through mindless posts of crap, just to find the relevant topic of discussion!!!

markt

Jul 11, 2001
South London
Visit site
Couldn't agree more

Perhaps if the moderator sees that someone is just posting ****e for ****es sake then they should be kicked!!

In the mean time my post count goes up by one point!!

Mark T, Rushers