post counts!?!?!?

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
Weather

:mad:

Have I just come out of a coma? Is it suddenly October?... What the hell is wrong with the english weather?

Any meteorologists care to explain....?

Where is summer?

Who else hates playing in the rain?

Ah, the weather!!!

I have come to the conclusion it should be called global wetting not global warming. We start to loose sections of the Ozone layer and were promised Mediterranean type weather in the UK, I for one was outside spraying CFC''s 24hrs a day!!. What do we get - rain, rain more rain. Pah! I play paintball and ride motorbikes, rain sucks!!

:p :p :p

Enogh weather chat? Looks like my count is going up by 1!!

Scutty

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Ah, the weather!!!

Originally posted by ascutt
I have come to the conclusion it should be called global wetting not global warming. We start to loose sections of the Ozone layer and were promised Mediterranean type weather in the UK, I for one was outside spraying CFC''s 24hrs a day!!. What do we get - rain, rain more rain.
Yeah but look on the bright side... London and Surrey will be first to get flooded from what I hear :)

Wahoo I'll live on the coast again! lol

manike

markt

Jul 11, 2001
South London
Visit site
Coastal living

Simon

I live a few feet above the flood plains - dont fancy it much myself but the North Downs are just behind me and Island living could be good.

The only problem is that all the local sites will be unplayable - that is unless you get Brockdorf involved for a new tournament scenario involving scuba gear, small model yachts instead of flags and glass bottomed boats so that everyone can watch the action.

Mark T, Rushers