Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

posting air bottles

bobbins

BOBBINS
Mar 15, 2010
Holme On Spalding Moor
okay so i asked at my local post office about how i would go about sending a 4500psi canister its empty and she said she doesn't think they are allowed just a query as how id go about delivering one as I've received many in the past just looking to get rid of one?

homemade

May 30, 2011
i posted one the other week no problem , she just asked me what i was posting and i told her paintball equipment empty air bottle and her said that was fine. just play it down to sound less worrying for them dont get saying its a 4500psi explosive bottle lol .

Reactions: frenchy2475

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
i posted one the other week no problem , she just asked me what i was posting and i told her paintball equipment empty air bottle and her said that was fine. just play it down to sound less worrying for them dont get saying its a 4500psi explosive bottle lol .
Exactly the same for me two weeks ago. If it's empty it doesn't present any issues for them! The postage was about £9 tracked....and a friendly word of advice, definitely send it tracked incase an unscrupulous type tries to have you over, and if it's genuinely lost, then the insurance is better!

Reactions: Dusty

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
If they are being really picky their rules could probably be interpreted as you needing to take the reg off the bottle but emptying it should be fine, the rule states something like "no pressurised containers", technically speaking a slight temp rise would put some pressure in it (no more than posting a sealed drink bottle would) making it a pressurised container.

Ballantin

Jul 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
I'm not sure if I want to mess around with the o-ring, as I can damage it and produce a future leak.

Will a remote line be a good idea?

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
so long as you make sure the end cant whip around due to the pressure. its not the best idea though.